I'm creating a flow which is triggerd by a SharePoint list and also uses a custom connector.
When the flow starts I get the error:
Server/Client Correlation ID: ae713031-9eed-4d90-b7df-518c3c446a55 Error: Cannot read property 'status' of null
..and the weird part is that the Flow completes just fine. I have no property named status in my custom connector, but I do have a SharePoint column named Status with a uppercase s, but I'm not using it as part of the Flow.
Any idea what goes on here, and it blocks me from using the visual view of a running flow when testing. I get the same error in two different environements as well.
And here's a different correlation id: 1c34d12e-65c5-4fae-afcd-5751167f794d
Could you show me a screenshot of your flow configuration?
Please try to use another SharePoint list which doesn’t have a Status column to see if you will still get the error message.
Please also check your Swagger file make sure you don’t miss any required properties.
Removing the status column had no effect.
You can take a look at my swagger definition at https://gist.github.com/wobba/ea1651c3a7643556412410ddfc5f2c23. It validates just fine using https://editor.swagger.io/ so not sure what could be missing.
The error comes right away, then the Flow runs fine.
Here's a collapsed screenshot of the flow. I could try to remove parts and see which part gives the error, but that's a lot of work, so I'll post-pone that until I'm done with all the steps I guess.
I did some quick debugging. When I remove my switch/case statement the error goes away. I have tried to both have a default path and not, and it throws the same error. But when running the switch/case runs just fine.
I'm getting the same error with my Flow. It ran fine last week, and now it is not running at all. When I go to check to see where the error occured in the flow, I am unable to view it visually, and am told to contact support:
UPDATE: I can now "see" the error in the Flow not running. This is the error I receive:
Why is this happening? This worked with NO PROBLEM a week ago and nothing has changed in the flow between then and now.
Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: Folder clientRequestId: 32dde00c-4f72-4674-9b02-d099e4da080e
Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: Folder clientRequestId: 79a27529-8db4-4438-b20d-7c240703b350
Speakers, submit your sessions now! Call for speakers ends Feb. 10!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!
Learn how to build the business apps that you need.
Find out where you can attend!
Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!