cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Cannot select 'ResultSets.Table' in 'Response' from 'Execute a SQL-Query' as dynamic content

I am facing the problem or the bug I guess.

bugFlow.PNG

As you can see in the screenshot the dynamic content 'resultsets.Table1' exists but I cannot choose it from the list with dynamic contents. In this case I copied it from another project in just paste it here. 
Like this it works fine but I can't explain why it isn't selectable in the list.

Below you can see the whole Flow:

Unbenannt.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Cannot select 'ResultSets.Table' in 'Response' from 'Execute a SQL-Query' as dynamic content

Hi leo41,

Thank you for your post.

This problem will typically occur when the data type output for the dynamic content doesn’t match the data type for the field you have selected.

Is this same dynamic content available in other fields, such as a compose step? If you run the Flow after manually entering that dynamic content, does it run successfully?

Thank you,

Rory

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: Cannot select 'ResultSets.Table' in 'Response' from 'Execute a SQL-Query' as dynamic content

Hi Rory,

thanks for your reply.

This dynamic content is in none of the fields available. 

When type in the code (for my example: "@body('SQL-Abfrage_ausführen_(V2)')?['resultsets']?['Table1']")
everything works like I picked the dynamic content from list.

The error seems to appear every time I work with at least a second branch.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi leo41,

Thank you for your reply. Would you be able to create a support ticket for this problem? We would like to further work with you to resolve this issue. More information about how to create a support ticket is available here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Thank you!

Rory

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,270)