The Setup

BenDonahue_0-1602772056334.png

The Result

BenDonahue_1-1602772202694.png

What happens when I click "Click to download"

BenDonahue_2-1602772261417.png

URL being sent to

(contact me for the full URL)

https://prod-93.westus.logic.azure.com/workflows/41b603962XXXXXXXd027a00d5a633e/runs/085859XXXXXX429...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

@v-bacao-msft,

Sorry, that does not help at all; you make it sound like you believe that this erroneous feedback from Flow is my fault.

What I am trying to do is figure out the correct syntax to access data in an object in an array. There seems to be nothing on the internet that explains this, so I tried some permutations I thought might work. Flow found no errors compiling nor running and offered data that returned from my query. When I clicked the link to the data, that is when I found your bug/glitch; Flow promised data, but, when it went to look for it, there was no data because the query was not written correctly; this leads to your customer's confusion and dissatisfaction with the Power Automate platform.

Even taking the time to try to help you by pointing out this bug in your software only to find that, through you, Microsoft either does not recognize the frustration caused by their software misinforming it's customers and will do nothing to fix it or Microsoft does not care about the frustration caused by their software misinforming it's customers and will do nothing to fix it does not seem to be appreciated, nor, likely, will this attempt to make you recognize the gravity of this frustration at the front lines of development utilizing your software.

I hope that helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BenDonahue ,

Which attribute value do you want to get? The last action output is an array, so you need to use index to get the specified element in the array. Then the attribute value can be called based on the attribute name.

Hope that makes sense.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

@v-bacao-msft,

Sorry, that does not help at all; you make it sound like you believe that this erroneous feedback from Flow is my fault.

What I am trying to do is figure out the correct syntax to access data in an object in an array. There seems to be nothing on the internet that explains this, so I tried some permutations I thought might work. Flow found no errors compiling nor running and offered data that returned from my query. When I clicked the link to the data, that is when I found your bug/glitch; Flow promised data, but, when it went to look for it, there was no data because the query was not written correctly; this leads to your customer's confusion and dissatisfaction with the Power Automate platform.

Even taking the time to try to help you by pointing out this bug in your software only to find that, through you, Microsoft either does not recognize the frustration caused by their software misinforming it's customers and will do nothing to fix it or Microsoft does not care about the frustration caused by their software misinforming it's customers and will do nothing to fix it does not seem to be appreciated, nor, likely, will this attempt to make you recognize the gravity of this frustration at the front lines of development utilizing your software.

I hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (13,022)