Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Lutz82
Regular Visitor

Connections not loading

Hello

Like other people, I have a problem with the connections page (Data>Connections) which remains in a loading status when I use my personal account of Office 365. I also have an organization account and this one works fine. I tried different browsers, but the problem still remains.

Do you have an idea, what the problem is?

Thanks for your help.

11 REPLIES 11
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Connections not loading

Hi @Lutz82 ,

Are you using which connector? Please provide a screenshot of this issue.

As far as I know, we need to use an organization account to created office 365 related connections. Like:

103.PNG

If the account is a personal account, it only can be used to created Outlook Tasks/ Outlook.com/OneDrive for personal connection.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Lutz82
Regular Visitor

Hello Barry,

I'm using connections to my Outlook and to my OneDrive. You are certainly right to say that Flow is mainly targeted at organisations but I can also find it in my personal 365 account as one of the regularly offered features. So I assume that connections should be working also for personal accounts.

Concerning a picture. I'm not able to upload a picture but I can describe you the problem: The connections page is opened and instead of the connections you just see two spinning loading wheels (the usual ones that you see in loading processes) and they keep spinning and spinning...

Thanks for your help and best regards

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Lutz82 ,

Thanks for your reply!

I am afraid that I could not reproduce the same issue on my side currently.

Have you tried to sign in this account in OneDrive for Personal portal and check if you could log in successfully?

And then you could try to create new connection again and check if the issue still exists.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Lutz82
Regular Visitor

I tried to run a flow for saving email attachments from Outlook to my OneDrive. Connections to both Outlook and OneDrive were established.

The flow unfortunately failed saying:

InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Create_file' inputs at line '1' and column '2777': 'The template language function 'base64ToBinary' expects its parameter to be a string. The provided value is of type 'Null'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions#base64ToBinary for usage details.'.

Connections are also not showing up in Data->Connections. I just see the spinning wheels as usual...
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Lutz82 ,

According to the error message, it seems that it is not a connection related issue.

Could you provide the screenshot of Flow configuration?

If you are using When a new email arrives (V3) as a trigger, please try to set Include Attachments to Yes and see if the issue still exists.

Best Regards,

Lutz82
Regular Visitor

Hello Barry,

Problem is still the same. Here is a screenshot:

2020-05-10 16_22_01-Window.png

I can also give you my Flow configuration if that helps. Where can I find it?

Thanks for your help and best regards

KTKT_863
Regular Visitor

Hi, @Lutz82 @v-bacao-msft !

Have exactly the same issue.

Wanted to try this one out, get popup "Some connection issues, please fix", Navigate to the Data/Connections per button in the popup, and get infinitely spinning wheels for loading.

Why is the issue marked as solved? Cannot find the solution. Or is this "works as disigned"?

Thanks,

Konstantin

Lutz82
Regular Visitor

Hello Konstantin,

The issue is not solved. I'm constantly checking my account but the spinning wheels are still present.

Let's hope that someone will find a solution. It seems that this problem comes up every now and then in the forum with different people asking for help...

Best regards

KTKT_863
Regular Visitor

Well, I think since the question is marked as solved nobody will care.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (9,905)