cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Parmi
Level: Powered On

Create HTML Table

Hello,

I am running a flow in which from the Select data operations output, i am creating html table. the issue is I am changing "Include Headers" to "No" and update the flow. however, I refresh the page and again edit the flow, the value is back to "Yes".

I want to create the HTML table without the headers and the option keeps reverting back to 'Yes'

Thanks,

Parmi

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Create HTML Table

Hi @Parmi,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

Do you want to create a HTML table without headers?

Thanks for your feedback, I have made a test on my side and the issue is confirmed on my side. My flow's configuration as below:8.JPGWhen I edit the flow again, the value of Include headers field would be changed into Yes automatically (screenshot as above).

I think this issue is related to the "Select" action. When you type multiple entries within Map entry of "Select" action, the "Create HTML table" action would recognize the output of "Select" action automatically and convert the key of Map entries into headers of the HTML table.

I would post this issue to my product team, if the issue is solved, I would reply here.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Parmi

Hello Kris,

I would like to get this issue resolved. my flow is bit long and I am getting the OOB alerts from the a specificy site using HTTP REST API and using that output to put it in Select and then in HTML table. I do not want the headers in the final output of my mail as I am appending the output to string and every next line is header + value and again header + value.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Thanks,

Parmi

parvc
Level: Power Up

@v-xida-msftis this resolved?  I have similar issues, I'm using expression to set header to 'Yes' and 'No' but after saving it goes back to Yes

parvc
Level: Power Up

@v-xida-msftis this resolved?  I have similar issues, I'm using expression to set header to 'Yes' and 'No' but after saving it goes back to Yes

Sru
Level 8

hi @v-xida-msft

Though option for headers is removed it will add headers to the table.

Can you please tell if this is resolved or planned to fix?

Thanks,
Sru

mboonie

I'm having the same problem; I keep turning it off, it just stays on. Nobody has any input, yet?
>