cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavideL
Level: Powered On

Create a quick note for important Emails

The default flow in the subject generate an error 10013 at the second step (creating a quick note).

The error talk about "20000 items".

The error is described at this link:

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/onenotedev/2016/09/11/onenote-api-calls-fail-with-a-large-number-of...

But the the suggested workaround doesn't offer solution, the diagnostic does not show any data at all (blank).

I cannot understand to what list the error is referred.

Someone know how to workaround this bug?

Ciao

Davide

3 REPLIES 3
DavideL

Re: Create a quick note for important Emails

In add to what I said already, 2 years ago Office 365 removed the limit of 20,000 items in onedrive:

https://blogs.office.com/2015/12/16/onedrive-for-business-update-on-storage-plans-and-next-generatio...

So what?

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi DavideL,

Without using the template "Create a quick note for important Emails", I just create a similar flow from blank.

Then I run the flow, but I don’t get the error message. It works as expected.

1.png

What’s the plan of your Office 365?
Do you get this error message with all the emails or specific emails?

Please show me more details to reproduce this issue on my side.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
DavideL

Here the error I receive.

I have business premium.

On the page https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/onenotedev/2016/09/11/onenote-api-calls-fail-with-a-large-number-of... they say that I have to reduce my files in onedrive (the proposed tool does not produce any result at all), but the 20,000 items limit in onedrive was removed 2 years ago...

NB: I have MORE then 20,000 items in onedrive, but all the rest is working fine.

Ciao

head:

{ "Pragma": "no-cache", "X-RoutingOfficeCluster": "weu-000.reverseproxy.onenote.com", "X-RoutingOfficeFE": "ReverseProxyFrontEnd_IN_9", "X-RoutingOfficeVersion": "16.0.8117.1550", "X-RoutingSessionId": "c1b780b4-df81-4b9a-9265-7dd878af90f5", "X-RoutingCorrelationId": "d984a58c-696f-47fd-a27a-e4bc4b18d85e", "X-CorrelationId": "d984a58c-696f-47fd-a27a-e4bc4b18d85e", "X-UserSessionId": "c1b780b4-df81-4b9a-9265-7dd878af90f5", "X-OfficeFE": "ApisFrontEnd_IN_4", "X-OfficeVersion": "16.0.8114.1550", "X-OfficeCluster": "neu-000.apimonolith.onenote.com", "X-Content-Type-Options": "nosniff", "X-AuthenticatedUserId": "ORGID-2744EEB6-E14A-4AE9-B310-868FD5FBF173", "Request-Processing-Time": "3171.9329 ms", "Cache-Control": "no-cache", "Date": "Mon, 17 Apr 2017 23:41:28 GMT", "P3P": "CP=\"CAO DSP COR ADMa DEV CONi TELi CUR PSA PSD TAI IVDi OUR SAMi BUS DEM NAV STA UNI COM INT PHY ONL FIN PUR\"", "Server": "Microsoft-HTTPAPI/2.0", "X-AspNet-Version": "4.0.30319", "X-Powered-By": "ASP.NET", "Content-Length": "351", "Content-Type": "application/json; charset=utf-8", "Expires": "-1" }

Body:

{ "error": { "code": "10013", "message": "One or more of the document libraries on the user or group's OneDrive contains more than 20,000 items and cannot be indexed for querying using the API. Please follow the link below for instructions on how to remedy this situation.", "@api.url": "https://aka.ms/onenote-errors#C10013" } }

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,060)