cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
testasdfasfsafa
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Creating or reading Azure File Storage or Blobs file metadata is not possible....

I cannot create an item in either Blob or File Storage in Azure Storage account and setup the file metadata or even read it later on if I set it up manually (see first image below).  It's frustrating that Power Automate shows "Get file Metadata" but the Azure file metadata is not retrieved...

testasdfasfsafa_0-1617033441310.png

testasdfasfsafa_1-1617033529677.png

Is there anyone able to set, read and update the File Metadata key/value storage in an Azure account via Power Automate?

I'm going to see if I can use Azure Automation and pass the Key/Value from there but it feels like a pretty large omission from Microsoft forget to read the data storage in the file metadata panel shown in image above and not retrieve in Power Automate. 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,339)