cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Credential error call store procedure

Hi,

I have created a flow calling the SQL Server sp which involves a linked server, i however, i am getting this error from the flows.

"Credentials are missing or not valid.\r\n inner exception: The credentials provided for the SQL source are invalid. (Source at wfapdb11;PWT_WFA_Development.)\r\nclientRequestId: af63d1f6-02b1-47e7-81ea-e3b5d11df3a7"

However, i can run the sp with no issue. Can you give any insight about the credential error??

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Credential error call store procedure

Hi @PAUser70 ,

Have you successfully created a connection to this Data source?

You could try to re-create the connection to the Data source. If this is an On-Prem data source, you need to configure the Gateway. Please refer to the following Online and see if it helps:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/flow/gateway-manage

A common problem in similar threads is that it is not filled with a valid Server name and credentials when configuring the connection, please check these threads:

Spoiler

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,039)