cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: Custom Approvals: Comments not passing through when entered from Outlook client

Yeap! It's really starting to work if turned of "New Outlook" mode.

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Re: Custom Approvals: Comments not passing through when entered from Outlook client

Yes, Outlook’s regression was limited only to the newer OWA. Temporarily switching back should alleviate some pain until the fix deploys
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

This is fixed.. i think. Just test it today and works via CHrome and Edge Outlook OWA.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi All - Also feeling the pain on this one. Microsoft please keep working on this, please!

Outlook Client Approval Response Comments works in Outlook Web Access

Outlook Client Approval Response Comments fail in Outlook Client

But wait, there's more...

If I assign Contribute rights to the list item then both the OWA and Client Outlook will pass the Approval Response Comments. So - this is actually a combination of multiple factors.

My client is on Outlook Client Build 1908

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the list contents, we wanted to use Approvals - to ensure that the end user would not modify the other item column values. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,424)