Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level: Powered On

Custom connector - query parameters are HTML-encoded, resulting in errors

I have a custom connector that I built that was returning errors when I tried to use a sort token (provided by the API) to paginate through the results.


A few tests revealed that the problem was that the sort token sometimes included a percent sign (%), and Flow was encoding the query parameter for HTML, changing it from '%' to '%25'. 


Here is a screenshot of a test - as you can see, the sort token includes a couple of percent signs, all of which are changed by Flow to %25, and as a result the test fails.



Helpful resources


Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.


Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.


Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!


Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.


Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!


Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 354 members 4,512 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: