Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level: Powered On

Custom connector - query parameters are HTML-encoded, resulting in errors

I have a custom connector that I built that was returning errors when I tried to use a sort token (provided by the API) to paginate through the results.


A few tests revealed that the problem was that the sort token sometimes included a percent sign (%), and Flow was encoding the query parameter for HTML, changing it from '%' to '%25'. 


Here is a screenshot of a test - as you can see, the sort token includes a couple of percent signs, all of which are changed by Flow to %25, and as a result the test fails.



Helpful resources


New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!


Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!


Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!


Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.


Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!


Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,917)