cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marshall-

Customer Voice Invitation Error

I have several flows that when triggered send a customer voice - Form invitation via email.

Using the Create an invitation Action it creates an invitation link and then using the Outlook send email functions sends the link to the desired location.

This has been working with no issues for several months. Recently we have had many random flow failures. This appears at random with some being successful and some failing. Resubmitting failed flows often goes through successfully with no alterations....

Only error received is the Create an invitation says response it is not JSON format....but all that is input is the drop-down selecting the project, survey and email address. why this only works 50% of the time is unknown

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marshall-

The only way I have got around this is by adjusting the retry policy.
In the module settings, I set if it receives this failure to connect issue retry on a fixed interval of once per minute for 60 minutes. I have not received any failed flows since.

Marshall_0-1627856646478.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mahatab

I have the same issue, Anyone found solution on this?

Marshall-

The only way I have got around this is by adjusting the retry policy.
In the module settings, I set if it receives this failure to connect issue retry on a fixed interval of once per minute for 60 minutes. I have not received any failed flows since.

Marshall_0-1627856646478.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,465)