cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Deleted Flow Keeps Running

I recently was trying to set up the require approval flow for a Sharepoint team site. It was far broader reaching than I needed or wanted, so I deleted it. There is no record of it in "my flows" or "team flows" but it keeps running every time I try to edit a page. I have logged out of my account and logged back in but there's no change. It has been about 24 hours so I don't think its a refreshing issue.   Any ideas on how to get rid of it? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Deleted Flow Keeps Running

If you deleted the Flow it should not run.  Do you know if somebody else owns the Flow?  In that case you may not be able to see the Flow itself.  If nobody else owns the Flow, the Flow is deleted, and the Flow is still executing, please open a support ticket so one of our engineers can dive deeper.

Also you can try the below link to see if that will work.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Deleted-flow-still-running/m-p/394952

Highlighted

Re: Deleted Flow Keeps Running

I wasn't able to get either of those things to work. After checking my flows, team flows, having the workflow settings also showing no workflows running, and disconnecting the approvals connector and the approvals still running despite no indication I could find supporting that,  I went back to workflow settings and turned on approvals there and then was able to turn them off in the versioning settings for the site pages library which turned off the approvals. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,695)