cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jboehm
Level: Power Up

Re: Desktop UI Flow - Request to XRM API failed with error: 'Message: Resource not found for the segment 'flowsessions'

I am also having this issue.

topness
Level: Powered On

Re: Desktop UI Flow - Request to XRM API failed with error: 'Message: Resource not found for the segment 'flowsessions'

Looking at the docs, I see that to trigger a desktop UI Flow from a flow, the onprem data gateway must be configured.  To test that I've configured the data gateway on my server, tested my UI Flow (using the same one I build here) and then try to trigger that from my desktop, after configuring the UI Flow action for the gateway.  I'm still seeing errors.

Short demo here: https://youtu.be/h80YkHjE-Mc

The errors:

1) 0:12 - Resource not found for segment "flowsessions"

2) 3:03 - Error reported in the original message in this thread

pcofre

I am also having this same issue for the Web Apps #metoo

topness

@v-litu-msft  I see here in the docs it says:

• You must use the same work or school account to set up the gateway, to sign into Power Automate, and to log into your Windows device.

I've set up a Windows server using the Azure AD login that I use for Power Automate.  I've installed the gateway and logged into it with that identity.  The error persists.

Jito

I'm getting the same issue =/ ... 

dshamsi1

I am also getting a resource not found error message even though, in Selenium, it works  when tested.

WaiYin

I am having the same issue as well on FlowUI. Am excited with this new feature but wish it can be fixed fast.

fooglass

There's another limitation mentioned elsewhere on the docs site.  I wonder if this is our problem:

Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is not supported, use a tenant that doesn't require MFA.

topness

I don't have MFA turned on in my environment.

Highlighted
a_comp

I found the answer to this issue in the comments of the original announcement: http://disq.us/p/25hsod0

"That means that this feature is not yet available for your environment. You can try this out by creating a new environment, or, wait until the feature is rolled out everywhere, which will be a few weeks."

Also in the original announcement (Nov 6th): "The public preview of attended automation will be enabled for all new environments by the end of the week and enabled for all existing environments before the end of November."

Hope that helps! I created a 30 day environment to validate and all is working well with that.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,185)