cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jhuynh1
Level: Powered On

Re: Desktop UI Flow - Request to XRM API failed with error: 'Message: Resource not found for the segment 'flowsessions'

I wish it was a more clear message on whether we have access to or not.

So I thought all the work I did to record the steps was lost, but I can click click around to "Edit" or "Test" somewhat.Web Flow.pngDesktop Flow.png

arun_ap
Level: Power Up

Re: Desktop UI Flow - Request to XRM API failed with error: 'Message: Resource not found for the segment 'flowsessions'

I also get the same error when using UI Flow for Web. Is there any workaround available?

Highlighted
maCs
Level: Power Up

I also get the same error when using UI Flow for Web

colonel_claypoo

Same error here, still. Hope it'll have rolled out soon.

KristianB

Just to support this blog entry. I'm experiencing the same issue. Configured everything like the doc mentioned (Gateway, Connection, etc.) but still getting the error. Testing UI Flow works like a charm but can not trigger it through a Flow. Tested it in two tenants (work & personal environment) and different environments (default and a new created one) and everywhere the same error.

KristianB

I got an answer from a software engineer from Microsoft. You need to create a new environment to avoid this error. This happens only in existing environments and Microsoft is working to backfill existing environments.

View solution in original post

topness

Thanks @KristianB I was able to create a new environment and successfully automate a desktop UI Flow from Power Automate.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Speakers, submit your sessions now! Call for speakers ends Feb. 10!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users online (4,762)