cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Desktop UI Flow - Request to XRM API failed with error: 'Message: Resource not found for the segment 'flowsessions'

I wish it was a more clear message on whether we have access to or not.

So I thought all the work I did to record the steps was lost, but I can click click around to "Edit" or "Test" somewhat.Web Flow.pngDesktop Flow.png

Highlighted

Re: Desktop UI Flow - Request to XRM API failed with error: 'Message: Resource not found for the segment 'flowsessions'

I also get the same error when using UI Flow for Web. Is there any workaround available?

Highlighted

I also get the same error when using UI Flow for Web

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Same error here, still. Hope it'll have rolled out soon.

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Just to support this blog entry. I'm experiencing the same issue. Configured everything like the doc mentioned (Gateway, Connection, etc.) but still getting the error. Testing UI Flow works like a charm but can not trigger it through a Flow. Tested it in two tenants (work & personal environment) and different environments (default and a new created one) and everywhere the same error.

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

I got an answer from a software engineer from Microsoft. You need to create a new environment to avoid this error. This happens only in existing environments and Microsoft is working to backfill existing environments.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks @KristianB I was able to create a new environment and successfully automate a desktop UI Flow from Power Automate.

Highlighted

Me parece que ese error es por un tema de regiónes, el Gateway y la suscrpción de O365 deben estar en la misma región. Hice la siguiente prueba:

Cree una nueva suscripción de O365 (Trial) con región de "USA"

Instale On-Premises data gateway

Configure On-Premises data gateway

Ingrese a Power Automate

Cree un nuevo entorno con región de "USA"

Cree un flujo de interfaz de usuario

Luego guarde mi UIFlow

Cree un flujo de automatización desde cero

Desde el flujo de automatización dispare mi UIFlow y todo OK.

UIFLOW.PNG

UIFLOW.PNG

La región del tenant de Office 365 y la región del gateway deben ser iguales

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I am getting the same error, 

Request to XRM API failed with error: 'Message: Resource not found for the segment 'flowsessions'.\nCode: 0x8006088a\nInnerError: Type: Microsoft.OData.UriParser.ODataUnrecognizedPathException\nMessage: Resource not found for the segment 'flowsessions'
... etc.

Is this the issue that was mentioned about. Old environments still won't have this feature?
In the release it said that all environments would be enabled by the end of November?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,954)