cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
StevenAtSAS
Level: Powered On

Dialog Boxes for Step Settings not Displaying

The settings dialog box for individual steps within a flow no longer displays due to a Javascript error.

Recreation Steps:

1.  Edit an existing flow or create a new flow.

2.  If the flow does not already have any steps, add one.  (Doesn't matter what kind of step.)

3.  Click the Menu button on the right side of the step header (the three dots like an ellipsis).

4.  Choose Settings from the menu.

At this point, the main work area of the Flow site goes blank (see screenshot below) and this error message is displayed in the console:

common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65 
TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined at Object.t.format (designer.default.core.all.70a824169b1594af1b65d7305db179fa.2.min.js:1) at t.render (designer.default.core.all.70a824169b1594af1b65d7305db179fa.2.min.js:1) at xo (common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65) at Oo (common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65) at Ro (common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65) at za (common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65) at Ha (common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65) at As (common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65) at Ss (common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65) at Es (common.80a626bb6d4b949564de.2.js:65)

This bug is also being experienced by others as documented in this thread.  It also has been experienced within Edge, IE, and Chrome.

flow error.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kristof805

Re: Dialog Boxes for Step Settings not Displaying

Hey all! Check it again. Support just asked me to check it and it's working for me now on all my steps in the Flow.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
kingfu

I want to add this is happening for me as well.  This started 3/29/19 in the afternoon.  I assume somone patched code for a maintenance weekend update and it broke something.  I have a ticket in with Microsoft.

benvigil

Ditto here.

Same errors, behavior, times, etc.

kristof805

Same thing here. I'm on Windows 10 Pro, Version 1803. I've tried it Chrome (Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit)) and Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0. Same results.

Edit: actually, I can click Settings on a Recurrence trigger and it works. Get items (SharePoint), Apply to each, Condition, Create an approval (V2) all return a blank white page as indicated by @StevenAtSAS 

mvargas
Level: Power Up

I am experiencing the same problem described by @StevenAtSAS. When I click on the Settings option, I am redirected to am empty screen. I hope that this problem gets fixed soon.

Thank you!

MV

kristof805

I filed a support ticket with Microsoft. A tech asked me to reproduce the problem and they have a Fiddler trace of what the website / web traffic is doing when the button is clicked. I'll update as things progress.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue for me.  Tried both IE and Chrome.

kristof805

Hey all! Check it again. Support just asked me to check it and it's working for me now on all my steps in the Flow.

View solution in original post

StevenAtSAS

Verified that the dialog box now shows.  Looks like this bug has been fixed as both myself and others (in related threads) are reporting they're able to access the step settings dialog box.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 423 members 5,977 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: