cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Andy1
Level: Powered On

Duplicated inputs when updating a Flow

My custom connector was working correctly last week, today when I tried to update an exsitng Flow, I got duplicated input fields (which I am sure it was OK last week).

Since I haven't change my connector, I think it may be a bug from the Flow portal.

Technically, these fields are marked as required and 'from query', other fields that are marked from 'body' seem OK.

If I click on one of duplicated dropdowns, all of the lists will expand at the same time.

Please see the screenshots below.

Duplicated inputs.PNG

After a few more clicking, I got even more duplicates:

Duplicated inputs2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Andy1

Re: Duplicated inputs when updating a Flow

@v-xida-msft

Just tried to edit a exiting Flow without updating the custom connector, looks like issue is fixed now 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Andy1,

Could you please share a full screenshot of your flow's configuration?

Could you please show a bit more about the Open API related your custom connector?

I could not reproduce your issue on my side currently, please take a try to update the connector definition within Microsoft Flow and test your custom connector again. More details about updating Custom Connector Definition within Microsoft Flow, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/custom-connectors/define-blank#create-the-connector-defi...

In addition, please take a try to re-create a new connection to your Custom Connector and try it again to check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Andy1

@v-xida-msft

Just tried to edit a exiting Flow without updating the custom connector, looks like issue is fixed now 🙂

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (10,486)