cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Edit flow error: "Unable to get property 'value' of undefined or null reference" and "i is null"

Hi everyone,

I'm unable to edit any of my Powerapps Flows. I get error "Unable to get property 'value' of undefined or null reference" in IE/Edge and "i is null" in Chrome/Firefox.

I've no idea what to do. Replacing my flows with new flows is the only way I'm able to workaround. This solution ins't suitable for my because I've a lot of flows right now that I need to mantain.

Untitled.png

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Edit flow error: "Unable to get property 'value' of undefined or null reference" and &

I have just started to experience the same thing with one Flow. Opening a working Flow and Updating it without making any changes also produces the error.

Microsoft, I need this Flow urgently!

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Edit flow error: "Unable to get property 'value' of undefined or null reference" and &

"without making any changes also produces the error."

I can confirm identical behaviour with my flows.

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

We have found the issue and are looking into this.

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

We have identified the issue and is in process of testing.

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

We are aware of the issue and the fix is already on the way. We follow safe deployment practices so it should be deployed to all regions by early next week.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks! In fact I was able to edit one flow yesterday. Maybe you guys have already deployed to my region. On Monday I gonna try to edit some
flows that are in need to fix to confirm it's fixed on my side.
Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Glad to hear that it has worked. It should be deployed to all regions by end of day Monday PST.

Highlighted

Re: Edit flow error: "Unable to get property 'value' of undefined or null reference" and "i is null"

I am getting the same error when I try to use the flow template "Have I been pwned? Flow Notification"Unable to get property 'substr' of undefined or null reference

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,000)