cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Turtlestein
Frequent Visitor

Email notification randomly breaks

Hello, I have been having an issue where my send email notification will randomly stop working and give me this error.

bug.PNG

This seems to occur when using a PowerApps trigger. I can sometimes fix it if I repeatedly remove the email connector from the flow several times. Most of the time though I have to rebuild the flow.

5 REPLIES 5
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Turtlestein,

Could you please share your Flow configuration?

And what's your trigger look like?

If you can share more information, we can assist you better.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am getting this same problem, over and over again. It's like some connections just become corrupt.

I have a suite of 4 apps doing really business critical workflows and this bug/error is so intermittent and seems impossible to resolve.

I have tried removing flows and readding them, republishing etc etc and it still ends up failing (see https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Flow-PowerApps-Connections-Continous-imp...)

This issue is now occurring for me on outlook connectors as well. And now the send notification email action says that it succeeds but no one, no matter who's email I put in receives anything.

It is saying that shared_outlook doesn't exist now. And that available connectors are shared_sendmail.

Just a powerapps trigger sending strings for the email body

eeeehhh.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,877)