cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Turtlestein
Frequent Visitor

Email notification randomly breaks

Hello, I have been having an issue where my send email notification will randomly stop working and give me this error.

bug.PNG

This seems to occur when using a PowerApps trigger. I can sometimes fix it if I repeatedly remove the email connector from the flow several times. Most of the time though I have to rebuild the flow.

5 REPLIES 5
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Turtlestein,

Could you please share your Flow configuration?

And what's your trigger look like?

If you can share more information, we can assist you better.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am getting this same problem, over and over again. It's like some connections just become corrupt.

I have a suite of 4 apps doing really business critical workflows and this bug/error is so intermittent and seems impossible to resolve.

I have tried removing flows and readding them, republishing etc etc and it still ends up failing (see https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Flow-PowerApps-Connections-Continous-imp...)

This issue is now occurring for me on outlook connectors as well. And now the send notification email action says that it succeeds but no one, no matter who's email I put in receives anything.

It is saying that shared_outlook doesn't exist now. And that available connectors are shared_sendmail.

Just a powerapps trigger sending strings for the email body

eeeehhh.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (73,420)