cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is aef4ac85-f3c9-4858-b454-99b50e474fff"

I created a Flow with a Kaizala action being the trigger for it, but everytime it runs, I get the same error over an over again. I've been trying all day long. I already signed out and signed in again several times, but still the same result. Im located in Lima, Peru. The las succesful flow i created was 2 days ago.

Please I need help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is aef4ac85-f3c9-4858-b454-99b50e474fff"

Hi @Diego_reportes ,

I couldn't reproduce your issue on my side and couldn't help you on this issue so I suggest that you could contact Microsoft for any help.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is aef4ac85-f3c9-4858-b454-99b50e474fff"

Hi @Diego_reportes ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the flow?

Could you please share a run history of the flow when it run failed?

Also could you please share more details about the error message?

Does the same flow works 2 days ago?

Best Regards,

Alice

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Yes sure, here are the details. And, no, it's not the same flow, i just created this flow today. But this error message kept appearing in every flow with the Kaizala Custom action as a trigger. 

Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-12 a la(s) 21.24.15.pngCaptura de Pantalla 2020-04-12 a la(s) 21.24.26.pngCaptura de Pantalla 2020-04-12 a la(s) 21.25.09.png

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Currently I have a flow that I created like 5 days ago with a Custom Kaizala Action as a trigger, and it is running perfectly. The problem is with the new flows.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Diego_reportes ,

Your flow failed at the Clear elemento action, could you please explain the clear elemento action in your flow in English? Is it the delete item action? Could you please share a screenshot of the action?

If the action in Delete item action, you should enter a existing id of a item in the Id field to delete the item.

1.png

Best Regards,

Alice

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi Alice, thanks for your time

I just changed the language of my environment. These are the screenshots in English. The action in Sharepoint is "create item"

In the action box inside the Kaizala trigger, notice it's 000000000000...., in my other successful flow the action is well specified.In the action box inside the Kaizala trigger, notice it's 000000000000...., in my other successful flow the action is well specified.

Looks like the tracking Id that the Kaizala trigger is passing to the Sharepoint Action is not the correct one. I don't know where this Id comes from.Looks like the tracking Id that the Kaizala trigger is passing to the Sharepoint Action is not the correct one. I don't know where this Id comes from.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

This is my successful flow that I created days ago, notice that the action package shows the Action Id (and it's the right one, I checked in Kaizala). I followed the same steps. 

Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-13 a la(s) 11.57.36.png

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Diego_reportes ,

I said that your flow failed at the Create item action, could you please share the screenshot of the Create item action?

Best Regards,

Alice

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-alzhan-msft , 

Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-13 a la(s) 21.09.19.pngCaptura de Pantalla 2020-04-13 a la(s) 21.09.40.png

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Diego_reportes ,

This flow is failed in the Create item action.

Could you please take a try to delete the Create item action and add it again or create a new flow to see if the issue still exists?

I have made a test on my side and the similar issue in a post and the issue is resolved:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Encountered-internal-server-error-The-tracking-Id-...

I suggest that you could contact Microsoft for help if your problem couldn't be solved.

Best Regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,280)