cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Diego_reportes
Regular Visitor

Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is aef4ac85-f3c9-4858-b454-99b50e474fff"

I created a Flow with a Kaizala action being the trigger for it, but everytime it runs, I get the same error over an over again. I've been trying all day long. I already signed out and signed in again several times, but still the same result. Im located in Lima, Peru. The las succesful flow i created was 2 days ago.

Please I need help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Diego_reportes ,

I couldn't reproduce your issue on my side and couldn't help you on this issue so I suggest that you could contact Microsoft for any help.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Diego_reportes ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the flow?

Could you please share a run history of the flow when it run failed?

Also could you please share more details about the error message?

Does the same flow works 2 days ago?

Best Regards,

Alice

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes sure, here are the details. And, no, it's not the same flow, i just created this flow today. But this error message kept appearing in every flow with the Kaizala Custom action as a trigger. 

Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-12 a la(s) 21.24.15.pngCaptura de Pantalla 2020-04-12 a la(s) 21.24.26.pngCaptura de Pantalla 2020-04-12 a la(s) 21.25.09.png

Currently I have a flow that I created like 5 days ago with a Custom Kaizala Action as a trigger, and it is running perfectly. The problem is with the new flows.

Hi @Diego_reportes ,

Your flow failed at the Clear elemento action, could you please explain the clear elemento action in your flow in English? Is it the delete item action? Could you please share a screenshot of the action?

If the action in Delete item action, you should enter a existing id of a item in the Id field to delete the item.

1.png

Best Regards,

Alice

Hi Alice, thanks for your time

I just changed the language of my environment. These are the screenshots in English. The action in Sharepoint is "create item"

In the action box inside the Kaizala trigger, notice it's 000000000000...., in my other successful flow the action is well specified.In the action box inside the Kaizala trigger, notice it's 000000000000...., in my other successful flow the action is well specified.

Looks like the tracking Id that the Kaizala trigger is passing to the Sharepoint Action is not the correct one. I don't know where this Id comes from.Looks like the tracking Id that the Kaizala trigger is passing to the Sharepoint Action is not the correct one. I don't know where this Id comes from.

This is my successful flow that I created days ago, notice that the action package shows the Action Id (and it's the right one, I checked in Kaizala). I followed the same steps. 

Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-13 a la(s) 11.57.36.png

Hi @Diego_reportes ,

I said that your flow failed at the Create item action, could you please share the screenshot of the Create item action?

Best Regards,

Alice

Hi @v-alzhan-msft , 

Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-13 a la(s) 21.09.19.pngCaptura de Pantalla 2020-04-13 a la(s) 21.09.40.png

Hi @Diego_reportes ,

This flow is failed in the Create item action.

Could you please take a try to delete the Create item action and add it again or create a new flow to see if the issue still exists?

I have made a test on my side and the similar issue in a post and the issue is resolved:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Encountered-internal-server-error-The-tracking-Id-...

I suggest that you could contact Microsoft for help if your problem couldn't be solved.

Best Regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,893)