cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paigethg
Frequent Visitor

Error 404 disconnect

I created an approval flow, and it has been working fine with different users. today few users has reported Error 404 Disconnect as they trying to complete the approval request. 

Below the session ID. 

We are located at Singapore. Appreciate your help urgently.

Paigethg_0-1599213253557.png

Paigethg_1-1599213268129.jpeg

Thank you.

Regards

Paige

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Johnnyg
Community Support
Community Support

Hello Paigethg,

I reckon you could raise a ticket from Power Platform Admin Center for assistance from Microsoft to help check from your http archive and to check why there're some customers have no permission on approval.

Have you tried to enable 'notification' in Approval Advanced setting and approve from the mail?

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Johnnyg
Community Support
Community Support

Hello Paigethg,

Did you mean the issue happened when some user click the approve button from Power Automate Approval Center or when they access make.powerapps.com? Did the issue only happen when user try to approve from Power Automate?

It won't be related to the Power Automate Server if there are few users under your tenant affected. You could press F12 on your keyboard to check the network traffic and confirm whether there's any network policy block the request. 

Please try set 'notification' as yes to send approval by mail as one mitigation first.

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Paigethg
Frequent Visitor

Hi 

The Error 404 observed when the user clicked on the approve button from the email notification and it brings them into Power Automate Approval center. 

I used the same flow in the past with the same user, and there is no issue. But now, it has. 

i have the notification turn on already. 

I shall try F12 with the user and get some screenshot of the network traffic if possible.

Any more thoughts how this can be resolved? 

Thank you in advance

Regards

Paige

Johnnyg
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Paigethg,

I wonder if this customer could access Flow homepage normally like https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/ from incognito mode? 

If he couldn't access homepage any more. Please check his Flow related license.

Otherwise please check http archive to see if there's any exception from the traffic.

Best Regards,
Johnny
Paigethg
Frequent Visitor

Hi Johnny,

As the user access to the homepage they see this error, and when they click into Action items --> Approvals, there is nothing pending for their review. by right there should be something that pending from them. I checked my flow, it is successfully running. 

Regards

Paige

Hi Johnny,

i got the user to try again today, he is able to go in the Home page, but when he click from the approve button from the email notification it brings to the page but with error 404. 

pressed F12, but it shows the script window.  

I'm a beginner to this application, can you guide me how to check the network and any workaround to overcome this?

Paigethg_0-1599528970046.png

thank you. 

regards

Paige

Hi,

anyone have any thoughts could help to solve this?

thank you in advance.

Regards

Paige

Johnnyg
Community Support
Community Support

Hello Paigethg,

I reckon you could raise a ticket from Power Platform Admin Center for assistance from Microsoft to help check from your http archive and to check why there're some customers have no permission on approval.

Have you tried to enable 'notification' in Approval Advanced setting and approve from the mail?

Best Regards,
Johnny

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,485)