It is at least 3 days since the flows are starting to return me errors 404 while reading or modifying an Excel file, but the file or table exist to demonstrate that if executed shortly after by hand or by the call the problem does not occur.
Is there a logical explanation for that?
What’s your current situation? Are you still having the issue?
How is your flow created? Could you share a screenshot of your flow?
I have made the following flow with Excel actions Get rows and Insert row which is working properly, no 404 error returned.
Please take a try with it and feel free post back if you are still having the issue with more details.
The issue is still present, it isn't appear everytime i use the Excel connector, but rather often.
Thanks for updating.
It seems that there is something wrong with the action Update row. The error message says Not Found. I am afraid that the item that is going to be updated cannot be validated by flow.
Please make sure you have specified proper Row id for each item.
I have made a flow likes below to test this issue, the error could not be reproduced.
Further, error message Not found means that a setting in an action of the flow doesn’t function as expected. You will need to click or tap the Edit button and then correct the problem inside the flow definition. Save the updated flow, and then click or tap Resubmit to try the run again with the updated configuration.
Please take a try with it on your side.
Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!
Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!
Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!
Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!