It is at least 3 days since the flows are starting to return me errors 404 while reading or modifying an Excel file, but the file or table exist to demonstrate that if executed shortly after by hand or by the call the problem does not occur.
Is there a logical explanation for that?
What’s your current situation? Are you still having the issue?
How is your flow created? Could you share a screenshot of your flow?
I have made the following flow with Excel actions Get rows and Insert row which is working properly, no 404 error returned.
Please take a try with it and feel free post back if you are still having the issue with more details.
The issue is still present, it isn't appear everytime i use the Excel connector, but rather often.
Thanks for updating.
It seems that there is something wrong with the action Update row. The error message says Not Found. I am afraid that the item that is going to be updated cannot be validated by flow.
Please make sure you have specified proper Row id for each item.
I have made a flow likes below to test this issue, the error could not be reproduced.
Further, error message Not found means that a setting in an action of the flow doesn’t function as expected. You will need to click or tap the Edit button and then correct the problem inside the flow definition. Save the updated flow, and then click or tap Resubmit to try the run again with the updated configuration.
Please take a try with it on your side.
Speakers, submit your sessions now! Call for speakers ends Feb. 10!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!
Learn how to build the business apps that you need.
Find out where you can attend!
Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!