cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Error 404 "NotFound" Excel "Get a row"

My business unit is experiencing intermittent failures with the "Get a row" Excel object in flow. Occasionally, when attempting to read a row it returns an Error 404 “NotFound” error. 80% of the time it works.

There have been no changes to the excel file that could have caused this, and the cell in the row it was trying to retrieve below is always populated.

Please advise if any solutions exist for this issue.

1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Error 404 "NotFound" Excel "Get a row"

Hi @aeolus1987,

Does this error only occur in a specific excel file? When did this issue first happen to you?

Try and verify if no changes were made to the Flow that could have cause this issue, as the filters you are using to retrieve the rows from the Excel file could be causing this.

My suggestion on this would be to open a ticket with Microsoft support through https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support, so this issue can be Troubleshooted in more detail.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @aeolus1987,

Does this error only occur in a specific excel file? When did this issue first happen to you?

Try and verify if no changes were made to the Flow that could have cause this issue, as the filters you are using to retrieve the rows from the Excel file could be causing this.

My suggestion on this would be to open a ticket with Microsoft support through https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support, so this issue can be Troubleshooted in more detail.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Ricardo,

I haven't seen this issue replicated with another file as yet. We first saw this issue on March 7th 2020. No changes were made to the flow.

I will raise a ticket with Microsoft so they can investigate, unless you have any suggestions on a potential cause of random failure to 'Get a row' with the Excel connector?

Kind regards,

Peter

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,616)