cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 406 NotAcceptable on Convert File Action

I am building a HTML file in Flow, saving it to OneDrive, and then converting it to PDF. There is something in some of the files I geneerate that is making the Convert File action fail.

I get:

{
  "status"406,
  "message""htm",
  "source""api.connectorp.svc.ms"
}

This is a super-simple action, I can't see anything untoward in the HTML file as it renders fine I've run it through validation checks

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I followed the instructions provided by Chino Does Stuff in his video here. His process works flawlessly for me.

stingray
Advocate II
Advocate II

Spent all morning creating a html table and flow to find out this is broke, there loads of tutorials on youtube that are now out of date.

Typlical MS! Please FIX ASAP

No it doesnt tried this method with the Convert file using path and still doesnt work.

Still broke!

Maybe post your code that is having issues? We use this connector daily and it is not broken. 

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,009)