cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Re: Error 520 - API Hub token exchange internal server failure.

Just had an update on the premiere support ticket I raised: 

"our PG team we have asked the  SharePoint team to look into the issue as the clientRequestId for the trigger where PG seeing sharePointAdapterException is causing the issue and need their intervention to fix this."

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

I haven't read all the posts on this thread (there are so many!), but here is the info I got from my talk with Microsoft support today and my related thoughts:

1. Microsoft says there is a known issue where authorization token on a data connection over the gateway can become corrupted.  Engineers are aware and working on it.
  2. Microsoft suggests two temporary workarounds for recovery.  My preferred solution is to recreate the connection and change the flows to use the new connection.  The message to fix the trigger does not go away until the flow executes the next time.  The other solution is to copy the flow (save as).  Personally, I don't want a collection of broken flows and a challenge figuring out which are the working ones.
  3. There is still an issue in discovering that the issue exists in a timely manner.  No email notice is sent because the flow never executes due to the trigger problem.  If I happen to notice that something didn't happen that should have, I can go into the run history and see if the fix trigger message exists.  Unfortunately, that is too late to recover in time for the dependent processes to work.  My idea is to create a heartbeat solution.  Schedule a flow to create a file over the same connection, which should fail and send a notice.  If I find that it does not, I can create a 2nd flow to watch for that created file, and send email if it does not find it.  

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I'm also getting this exception intermittently. Is there a resolution for this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,621)