cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AAlcala
Frequent Visitor

Error copy file from sharepoint, error 400 'set content stream from zip'

I'm using the task 'copy file' (sharepoint) to copy an excel file (.xlsx) from one sharepoint folder to another. It used to work, but recently in every execution I'm getting this error:

Set Content Stream From Zip is supported only on Antler. CallStack -- at Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SPBITSSession.<>c__DisplayClass19_0.<SetContentStreamsFromZip>b__0()
at Microsoft.FileStore.ExceptionRetry.RetryTransientExceptions(Action action, Boolean allowRetry, Action`1 actionBeforeRetry)
at (...)

This is kind of weird because there is no zip file involved.

How can I solve this issue?

Captura de pantalla 2021-07-05 161628.pngCaptura de pantalla 2021-07-05 161047.png

5 REPLIES 5
Max99

I have the same issue . It affect only one files (other files from the same sharepoint dir works ok) and it's not even possible to use the copy in function in sharepoint. Right now I download and re-upload the file manually ☹️.

J0nT

Also seeing this on an xlsb where other xlsb's are moving into the same destination folder without issue. Started a week ago.

cmevequoz

Well...I faced the same issue. Don't know the root cause but I found a solution or workaround. Here it is:

right click on the file > properties > select "details" tab >click on "remove properties and personal information" > select "Create a copy with all possible properties removed". Then delete de original file and rename de copy. This will make the flow to start working fine again.

Cheers.

That did it, great find!

Thank you, this makes the copy flow to work again. The problem is that other flows using tables from this file fail after changing the file, all the references to excel tables need to be specified again in the flow as the internal id of the excel file is new.

At least it's working now, thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,679)