cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heinrich
Advocate I
Advocate I

Error in survey dropdown of "Send a survey" action - "error executing api getsurveylist"

I try the simplest thing: sending a Forms survey in a Flow. This fails fast because I cannot choose a survey.

I click the Survey edit box, a dropdown appears, loads for some time, times out and shows the error "Could not retrieve values. Error executing the api '/api/getsurveylist'":

image.png

In the network tab I can see the request fail with 404:

Request URL: https://europe-002.azure-apim.net/apim/microsoftformspro/shared-microsoftform-d32eecfa-3b70-4107-96f0-25a4ae72e6db/api/getsurveylist
Request Method: GET
Status Code: 404 
Remote Address: 137.117.161.181:443
Referrer Policy: no-referrer-when-downgrade

The response is:

{
  "Message": "Redirection Endpoint Missing"
}

I'm on a developer tenant of Office 365 and am not sure about the state of the Forms subscription. I think I am currently on a trial of Forms Pro, at least I can see the connection here: 

image.png

This allows me to use the action in the first place. This licensing situation might matter - or not.

EDIT:

Tried Edge instead of Chrome, made no difference. Noticed other errors in the console - the list of email templates cannot be retrieved as well:

image.png

Also, I checked the license. I'm on a Forms Pro Trial.

image.png

image.png

Does somebody know what's the issue here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for testing. The problem indeed seemed to be that things needed some time.

I (after some days of absence) logged into the Forms portal and after some reloads and clicking I got this "Start Trial" dialog out of nowhere:

image.png

There I clicked "Start trial".

This did not make my Flow action work immediately. I had to delete the existing Forms Pro (!) connection and create a new one. Now my action seems to work:

image.png

Much better.

So the solution (once again): give it time, reload now and then. Thanks again for following up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @heinrich ,

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

How long has you create the flow before you turn on the Forms Pro Trial?

Could you please take a try to create a new survey or create a new flow to see if the issue still exists?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for testing. The problem indeed seemed to be that things needed some time.

I (after some days of absence) logged into the Forms portal and after some reloads and clicking I got this "Start Trial" dialog out of nowhere:

image.png

There I clicked "Start trial".

This did not make my Flow action work immediately. I had to delete the existing Forms Pro (!) connection and create a new one. Now my action seems to work:

image.png

Much better.

So the solution (once again): give it time, reload now and then. Thanks again for following up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Users online (29,080)