cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmccleary

Error trying to use Flow Management - Stop Flow Action

When I add the action to my flow and i sign in I get "You have reached the maximum number of connections for the 'flowmanagement'API".  I understand that you can only have one connection but this is the first time I have used this action so i know there are no other connections for Flow Management.  I have been able to reproduce this same error in multiple tenants.

Also when I do to my list of connections I can see an error an authentication error.  When I click the Auth link I get another error "we received a bad request".

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tmccleary,

Have you created any other Flow Management connection under Microsoft Flow or PowerApps?

The error message told that you have reached the connection limits. Per account could only create one Flow management connection.

Please check the created connection by following the page below, and remove unnecessary connections:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/flow/add-manage-connections

More details about the limitation of connection of Flow management, please check the following document:
Limitation of connection in Flow management connector

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

In connections I get a "Can't sign in" and "This connection is not authenticated".  If I try to authenticate then I get a "bad request" error.

bschoeni
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Same issue here too.

This is a tenant with Office 365 Business Essentials. Could this be the problem ? 

Thanks

Additional technical information:
Correlation ID: 7e9952a4-9333-416c-a650-f4aaa5466fd1
Timestamp: 2017-11-10 03:13:52Z
AADSTS70001: Application with identifier 'ccc737ba-4bcc-4a71-8e38-f0e86310d5e8' was not found in the directory bpadiscovery.onmicrosoft.com

I have been able to replicate the same issue on multiple tenants and so has Microsoft but I am on a E3 plan.

for office e5 and powerapps plan 2 the same

can anyone from the flow team share the requirement or needed setups?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

CJH
Frequent Visitor

Same problem here, both on my work account and free personal account. Can't get any of the flow management actions to work.

I have the same experience.  I attempt to add the Flow Management connector from within PowerApps, but get the "We're having trouble signing you in. We received a bad request." error message.  

Can you help by getting someone from the MS Flow team involved.  Lots of people with the same issue and no one is providing a solution. 

My case was referred to the Flow team two days ago.  There has been no response.  And now, what is probably a related issue -- in PowerApps, the Flow Run command fails with any number of parameters greater than 0 with the message "Invalid number of arguments" -- has been referred to the PowerApps team.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,470)