cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error when importing data to dataverse with alternative keys / lookups

Hello,

I am working with Dataflows to import data to Dataverse. I am creating alternative keys in dataverse to see the lookups in the field mapping of the dataflow (like here). When I try e.g. to create a product, I receive an error like:

Tabelle,5a5f6932-6a79-4f9f-80d6-aebcae3ed483,"https://orbsdedfcab72.crm4.dynamics.com/api/data/v9.1/products(productnumber='Hello1234'){

""productnumber"": ""Hello1234"",

""DefaultUoMId@odata.bind"": ""/uoms(name='Primary Unit')"",

""DefaultUoMScheduleId@odata.bind"": ""/uomschedules(name='Default Unit')""

}","{""error"":{""code"":""0x0"",""message"":""An error occurred while validating input parameters: Microsoft.OData.ODataException: An undeclared property 'DefaultUoMId' which only has property annotations in the payload but no property value was found in the payload. In OData, only declared navigation properties and declared named streams can be represented as properties without values."

In my oppinion, this is an error. The dataflow should use the correct spelling of the NavigationProperty. In this case this is not the schemaname. The dataflow is using DefaultUoMId@odata.bind but should use defaultuomid@odata.bind :

From https://orbsdedfcab72.crm4.dynamics.com/api/data/v9.1/$metadata#EntityDefinitions

<EntityType Name="product" BaseType="mscrm.crmbaseentity">

NavigationProperty Name="defaultuomid" Type="mscrm.uom" Nullable="false" Partner="unit_of_measurement_products">

<ReferentialConstraint Property="_defaultuomid_value" ReferencedProperty="uomid"/>

what do you think?

Greetings 

Marvin

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,629)