cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with Form Processing AI Model

Hi, 

I created a form processing AI model that easily finds fields and tables within a standard .pdf file. When I train and test the model, it works just fine. Problem is, when I put it in an underlying flow, it fails with the error code of 0x80040265 which is a Predict Action Fail code. From what I can tell, the AI model doesn't like the pdf doc that I am sending it through the flow. Issue I have with that is that I am using the SAME pdf files that I used to train the model. Please Help!

3 REPLIES 3
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @TheCountryDalby 

Have you test to use this pdf in testing outside the flow?

Thank you

Hello, I'm not sure what you mean. I have used this pdf for entity extraction using the encodian connector. I had issues with that as well. Would a sample pdf help? 

Please open a support case, this issue needs further investigation, you can open on  https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,939)