cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Excel Online (Business) keeps breaking the Office 365 connection

I believe i have tried everything, I fixed the connection... that worked for a day, then I removed all Excel Online (Business) connectors and removed all connections from Data > Connections > Excel Online (Business) and re added them all only to come back the next day to see an "Invalid connection" under my Office 365 email address. this flow has become completely unusable.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Excel Online (Business) keeps breaking the Office 365 connection

Hello Jasmin,

Had you tried to clean all time cache or fix connection in the inprivate browser mode?
Could you also help confirm whether the issue persists when you add and change the excel online(Business) connection to another account?

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hey Johnny, thank you for your response...

i have been using Edge Chromium but i also tried to re-establish the connect in IE Explorer and Google Chrome in regular browser mode. I did clear the all-time cache and i am only using 1 office 365 account. I would re-establish the connection, run a test flow and it works... but when i come back later the connector says "Invalid Connection"

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

I've been having a similar problem. I created another connection and that seemed to help, but now I just keep getting "Bad Gateway" and everything in my Flow works except that it times out at the very end. It even shows all the proper data in my final Excel 'add rows' but it never adds the rows! It is incredibly frustrating and I don't know what to do about my issue either. I'm not sure if it is related to the additional connectors or not. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,084)