cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
homol
Helper I
Helper I

Excel Script - Bad Gateway error

I have a Power Automate flow that is collating a fair bit of financial data and then passing this information as JSON into an Excel Script action.  The Excel script is laying in this data and also setting up a number of calculations as it goes.  This is pretty important to me, as the end user would want to see the math that's going into different cells.  Whenever I have a particularly large JSON object to pass into the script, I get the following:

{
  "error": {
    "code"504,
    "source""unitedstates-002.azure-apim.net",
    "clientRequestId""23bf5646-e701-4037-8b1a-766296ce4064",
    "message""BadGateway",
    "innerError": {
      "status"504,
      "message""Request to Graph API has timed out.\r\nclientRequestId: 23bf5646-e701-4037-8b1a-766296ce4064",
      "error": {
        "message""Request to Graph API has timed out."
      },
      "source""excelonline-eus2.azconn-eus2.p.azurewebsites.net"
    }
  }
}

My understanding is that the formula cells are what makes all this time out.  I'd really like to try and keep these formulas in the Excel.  Is there any other workaround to this issue, like extending the timout for the Excel script action?  It's extremely frustrating to have spent so much time getting this Excel script to sing with my Power Automate flow just to see it fail as soon as it has a little bit of real data.
0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,635)