cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Excel connector issue with Pagination and Threshold

I use pagination and threshold for the 'List rows present in table' (Excel for Business) node in power automate. I had used the following settings: 

• pagination: 'On'
  • threshold: 100000

The flow was working fine until today I tried doing an edit on a subsequent node which then triggered the following error message on the Excel node referred to above:

"The pagination policy of workflow run action 'List_rows_present_in_a_table_2' of type 'ApiConnection' at line '1' and column '49100' is not valid. The value specified for property 'minimumItemsCount' exceeds the maximum allowed. Actual: '100000'. Maximum: '5000'."

See snapshots for more info. 

It works if I use pagination but limit the threshold to '5000'. It is a fix that will buy me some time but at some point, I will need more than 5000 entries as the register number of rows grows. Is there any reason why the threshold has now been limited to '5000' instead of '100000'? It was all working fine for a few months and just a bit puzzled the connector is now giving these issues.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Maria

Capture.JPG

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (12,968)