cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Excel formulas are not visible by connector after related form submission

Dear support,

It seems I found a bug. I tried to create flow on form submit, then read answer details, add row to the table with formulas in excel file that is connected to this form and then read this new row with some calculation results. And unfortunately this functionality was very unstable and connector was not able to read formula results up to half an hour after form submission. I found a workaround, now I use another excel file that is not connected with form, and all works. 

It seems that form submission "invalidates" related excel file for some time and connector is not able to read excel formulas result.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @iryna_kavalchuk ,

Sorry for the Excel online connector in Microsoft flow couldn't work with excel table that has formulas currently.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Frequent Visitor

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @iryna_kavalchuk ,

Sorry for the Excel online connector in Microsoft flow couldn't work with excel table that has formulas currently.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,690)