cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Excel insert row invalidTemplate error when started from iOS widget

Hi,

I have created a flow which inserts a row an excel table with the current time. The flow runs without issues when started from a browser or from within the iOS app. However if I start the flow from the iOS widget, I get the following error:

InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Insert_row' inputs at line '1' and column '1615': 'The template language expression 'triggerBody()['key-button-date']' cannot be evaluated because property 'key-button-date' doesn't exist, available properties are ''. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? I the flow is based on the following Microsoft template: https://emea.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/galleries/public/templates/98af62a0ca8911e6bbe0ffe3ac60cec0/tr...
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Excel insert row invalidTemplate error when started from iOS widget

Hi @labbc2,

I have made a test on my side (Use 'Track your work hours and work location' built-in template to create flow) and the issue is confirmed on my side. The same error message as you shows up as below:20180302_075826000_iOS.png

Even though, I re-created my flow from scratch, when I start the flow from the iOS widget, the same error shows up as above.

Thanks for your feedback, I would put this issue to my product team, if the issue is solved, I would reply here.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Highlighted

Any news for the upper mentioned problem ? Have the same issue....

Mauro

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,836)