cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jpyszkowski
Regular Visitor

File Picker Not Showing All Files

Hello,

I think I found a bug in the List Rows Present In Table step. I have 5 files hosted on a SharePoint site yet when configuring this step it only shows me the first 4 alphabetically and does not show a scroll bar on the right hand side. I figured this out when I only saw that the same four files which appeared in the picker were also the first four files when I order my files A-Z in SharePoint. When I renamed the fifth file and added a "1" to the front of the name in order to place it first alphabetically. The file showed up in the picker in a matter of seconds.

How can we fix this so that I can see all my files in the file picker?

jpyszkowski_0-1597093392658.png

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
RaashiSen
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @jpyszkowski 

I checked and confirmed that this is not replicable in-house, with two different tenants hosted in different region. If you are noticing this behavior, you might want to open a support ticket to address this issue for more clarity.
Tenant 1 - Default environment(can view 6 Excel files)

RaashiSen_0-1597259534934.png

Tenant 2- Default environment(can view 5 Excel files)

RaashiSen_1-1597259914658.png

Thank you @RaashiSen . Which browser were the tenants using?

I will reach out as you suggested.

@jpyszkowski 

Tenant 1 was with Edge

Tenant 2 was with Chrome(incognito mode)

Also, you might want to check the same with other users in your team as well, to be sure if this is browser-user specific, or org specific issue. This would help isolating the cause.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,164)