cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SJacobs
Frequent Visitor

Filter Array gets new properties after save

What I am describing has happened to me twice in the past hour while building a flow.  I inserted Filter Array (name: objInspection) into my flow, and set it's source as output from an HTTP action in the previous step (name: arrInspection).  I saved and tested, worked fine as expected.  Then after inserting another step following the Filter Array, saving, then running the flow, I get this error: 

Flow save failed with code 'WorkflowRunActionInputsInvalidProperty' and message 'The 'inputs' of workflow run action 'objInspection' of type 'Query' is not valid. Found properties that are not supported: 'method, uri, headers, retryPolicy'.'.

I used peek code in the Filter Array action, and I find that that additional properties have been added to this action, and appear to be copied from the previous HTTP action.  I've deleted the Filter Array action twice and both times these additional parameters reappear.  

filter_array_error.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SJacobs,

I tested it on my side, but not found the same issue. Guess it is a temporary issue, could you please confirm it on your side to see if the issue still exists?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

SJacobs
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for looking into it.   After the third modification of the action, the issue has not come back. I've run the flow many times since then, and all is well.  I'll bookmark this post and submit additional comments if I observe this behavior again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Users online (43,781)