"User Name" of widgets button order First Name / Last Name instead Last Name / First Name at Japanese Android.
Just like "善博 河端" instead of "河端 善博"
Widgets button start flow by formatting "User Name" to First Name, Last Name in Japanese Android phone.
At Web on PC, Apps on Android, Apps on Windows 10 Mobile,
Button start flow by formatting "User Name" to Last Name, First Name.
1. Create a flow.
Trigger: Manually trigger a flow
Action: Send me a mobile notification. ( Text = User Name )
2. Open Microsoft Flow apps on Japanese Android phone.
3. Click the flow button in Microsoft Flow apps.
4. Check the order "User Name" as Last Name, First Name like (河端 善博)
5. Add the flow Widgets on Home of Japanese Android phone.
6. Click the flow button on Home.
7. Check the order "User Name" as First Name, Last Name like (善博 河端)
I hope to order Last Name, First Name formatted "User Name" like (河端 善博) by run from Widgets.
I will help to report this issue to the product team and will update here once I got any update.
In addtion, will the same issue reproduce on an iOS device? Or is this just happening on Android?
I don't try to reproduce on iOS devices,
because I don't have any iOS devices.
I have some android devices, some Windows 10 Mobile devices, and some Windows 10 devices.
Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!
Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021