cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dneduva
Level: Power Up

Flow Bot Stopped Working

Hello everyone, just today I started receiving this message after working with Microsoft Flow and the built in bot for the last few weeks. Everything worked like a charm until today, when I started to recieve the following message in all of my flows:

Request to the Bot framework failed with error: '{"error":{"code":"BotDisabledByAdmin","message":"The tenant admin disabled this bot"}}'.

I also went into my Microsoft Teams windows application and started using the Flow Bot, it is no longer responsive.

Our Admin account did not change any of the policies and to be honest isn't really aware of how at the moment anyway.

This happened very suddenly, maybe something changed?

We are currently using the trial version of Plan 2 which still has 65 days, although we are planning to purchase it soon.

10 REPLIES 10
Richard-Eckler
Level: Powered On

Re: Flow Bot Stopped Working

I'm having the same problem....same timing...

have you heard anything?

MattExceed

@dneduva wrote:

Request to the Bot framework failed with error: '{"error":{"code":"BotDisabledByAdmin","message":"The tenant admin disabled this bot"}}'.

Same problem here too on Business Premium.  Any ideas?

DevOps

Microsoft has not replied to any of us...

Good thing I am still using the trial version for this and not the paid one, their support is quite bad.

Shame this app is amazing

JoeNG

We have the same issue.

klethbridge

same here, same timing.

DevOps

Hey everyone,

I have a short update, thank you for following this post and taking notice.

I was able to finally get in touch with some Microsoft Personelle and Engineers.

They are now aware of the issue and should be giving me an update soon..

Highlighted
DevOps

This also is a Microsoft Teams issue more than a Flow issue, from what they have told me so far..

OST-Hans

Hi I'm from Singapore and we also experienced some error from our MS FLow Bot. Please see the error:
Request to the Bot framework failed with error: '{"error":{"code":"BotNotInConversationRoster","message":"The bot is not part of the conversation roster."}}'.

Our flow was working fine for 3 Months and suddenly now we got this issue.

David_Nguyen

Microsoft acknowledged and deployed the fix for this incident as of this day : 2019-09-04

You can check the Flow again and it should work as normal by the end of this day.

Incase the flow keeps falling, you can submit a Support ticket to Flow team.

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

@dneduva wrote:

Hello everyone, just today I started receiving this message after working with Microsoft Flow and the built in bot for the last few weeks. Everything worked like a charm until today, when I started to recieve the following message in all of my flows:

I also went into my Microsoft Teams windows application and started using the Flow Bot, it is no longer responsive.

Our Admin account did not change any of the policies and to be honest isn't really aware of how at the moment anyway.

This happened very suddenly, maybe something changed?

We are currently using the trial version of Plan 2 which still has 65 days, although we are planning to purchase it soon.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 357 members 6,228 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: