cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow Bot Stopped Working

Hello everyone, just today I started receiving this message after working with Microsoft Flow and the built in bot for the last few weeks. Everything worked like a charm until today, when I started to recieve the following message in all of my flows:

Request to the Bot framework failed with error: '{"error":{"code":"BotDisabledByAdmin","message":"The tenant admin disabled this bot"}}'.

I also went into my Microsoft Teams windows application and started using the Flow Bot, it is no longer responsive.

Our Admin account did not change any of the policies and to be honest isn't really aware of how at the moment anyway.

This happened very suddenly, maybe something changed?

We are currently using the trial version of Plan 2 which still has 65 days, although we are planning to purchase it soon.

11 REPLIES 11

Issue solved! Thanks.

same error here

I am using the "Post a message as flow bot to a channel" connector, and it works well before, recently it fails with below error message. I was trying it many times, but it still not work for me. Any idea?

Request to the Bot framework failed with error: '{"error":{"code":"BotNotInConversationRoster","message":"The bot is not part of the conversation roster."}}'.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,908)