Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Flow Button for Mobile - "Input title is already being used in this step" error

Bug repro steps:

1. Create a new Flow
  2. Select the Flow button for mobile trigger
  3. Add a text input
  4. In the input title box, type something like "Bug Input Example"
  5. Click the back arrow at the top left and accept the prompt to leave the page
  6. Go through steps 1-4 again
  7. You will get an error saying "Input title is already being used in this step". Here is a screenshot:

Flow Bug.png

The impact here is pretty large in my opinion because it implies that you will no longer be able to use that string for an input title. I've found no way to workaround this error. There is no Flow in the admin center shown named "Untitled" for example to delete. Very strange error. Myself and another user were able to reproduce this error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Flow Button for Mobile - "Input title is already being used in this step" error

Turns out this isn't a bug, it's more like user error/misunderstanding Smiley Frustrated

City is already a type of output available from the Flow button for mobile trigger. Although I said in my message to use "Bug Input Example," you won't get the error because of it. Only with City, since it exists already.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Flow Button for Mobile - "Input title is already being used in this step" error

Turns out this isn't a bug, it's more like user error/misunderstanding Smiley Frustrated

City is already a type of output available from the Flow button for mobile trigger. Although I said in my message to use "Bug Input Example," you won't get the error because of it. Only with City, since it exists already.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,671)