Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ppande
Advocate III
Advocate III

Flow Doesn't Trigger Immediately?

Hello,

My Flow: Microsoft Form --> Capture Request Submit Timestamp --> Approval --> Capture Approval Timestamp --> Send Email --> Store in DB

I've seen couple of posts mentioning that the flow doesn't trigger when the response is submitted. Sometimes the flow even skipped execution for some of my repsonses. Can anyone tell me how to configure flow to execute for every response submitted? The delay in triggering this flow is giving me inaccurate "Request Submit Timestamp". Also, I am not sure how to manually run flow if for any particualar response execution is failed.

Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

This is great. Thanks @v-micsh-msft

LisanneF

Hi,

I have issues in microsoft flow. I have built a Flow from template: 

- Response submitted in Microsoft Form

- Send email to respondent

Last week it worked just fine, however now it seems the trigger is not activating the email. When I save my flow again, all unactivated triggers will activate and emails will be send.

However: this is an automatically flow -> it should directly trigger when a response is submitted.

same here. The average delay is of about 30-40min

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (63,535)