cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StillLearning
Frequent Visitor

Flow Suspended in Error - Exceed Monthly Limit but can't see anything to suggest I have - been over a month, still can't turn flows back on

Good afternoon,

I have a business account with Microsoft which includes the free power automate subscription. Roughly 2 months ago all of my flows were “suspended” because apparently I had exceed the monthly allowance (being 750 flows). However, I am unable to find how/where I have exceeded that limit (as based on the information/run history available online I can’t identify 750 flows ever, let alone in a single month).

Nonetheless, over a month has passed since my flows were suspended and I am still unable to turn the flows back on – I continue to get the message saying I have exceeded my monthly allowance.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way to address this? I can’t even find a way to contact Microsoft directly to raise the issue with them which is so frustrating!

Any guidance that can be provided would be GREATLY appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
vikulkar
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @StillLearning ,

As a workaround, can you save a copy of the flow that is suspended and then try to activate that new flow?

Thanks and Regards,

Vikas K

I tried that, no success. It lets me build the flow but doesn't let me actually turn it on or even test it.

vikulkar
Community Support
Community Support

Please do open a Support ticket and we can check this further.

I can't seem to open any support ticket! I just keep getting sent in circles with new links. This is becoming ridiculous! it has been well over 2 months since my flows were suspended with no way to fix the issue in sight!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (24,364)