cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow Total Runs

It seems that the flow total runs isn't displaying correctly? 20,425,000 runs ?

flowruns.jpg

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

4 REPLIES 4
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi crminnovation,

Which plan are you using? Is it a trial plan?

Do you have any flows that will run on recurrence? Or will be triggered when a new item is created?

Please check the flows you have created. You may consider to stop flows that you don’t need any more or add a condition on a flow to filter the flow runs.

From this documentation on Billing and metering questions we know that if you're on a free plan or a trial plan, click or tap the gear icon in the top navigation bar to show your current usage against your plan. While if you're not on a free plan or a trial plan, runs are pooled across all users in your organization. I am using plan2 on my side, I am not able to check it on my side. Please help check the flows on your side. 

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

we had a recurrence but stopped it. There is no way we ran 2 million plus flows.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Hi crminnovation,

I would suggest you open a support ticket on this issue.

I assume that you will get a qualified respondent at there.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's the total flow runs you have available to you, which is based on a quota limit per license in your tenant. You've ran 61 at the point that screenshot was taken.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,067)