cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DanW
Level: Powered On

Flow being triggered from another environment

I have an open ticket, waiting for reply from MS, but I wanted to see if anyone else had encountered this.

I have a Prod and Dev CDS environment. I copied the database from Prod to Dev for testing. That completed fine. All flows in Dev are disabled. I have a flow in Prod that triggers off a record being created in the Email Entity. The flow in the Prod environment is now being triggered when a record is created in the Dev environment. This will make it impossible to actually test changes in Dev, and I am now concerned what other unexpected behaviors will occur from this.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow being triggered from another environment

Hi @DanW ,

Does MS Support have any response? I am wondering if you have not switched environments? You could try to switch the current environment to the one you expect.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
DanW

I have a call with them today.   The trigger is common data service current environment.   There is no environment selector in the trigger.  Also, the workflow triggers from records being created in both environments.

DanW

MS support agent took some notes and screenshots and are forwarding it on to a product engineer.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 400 members 6,772 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: