cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
plucas
Frequent Visitor

Flow broken in Firefox

After designing a flow for a few days in firefox I opened it yesterday and saw that some of my actions were broken. The values were not visible anymore and these actions could not been configured anymore. Since you cannot simply recreate any actions in flow because some later actions may depend on them, this is quite annoying. The console is showing lots of errors ("No more capacity left" and ""No Root-Element found").

 

Fortunately this problems seems only to exist in firefox. When opening the Flow in chrome everything seems to be fine.

 

 

7 REPLIES 7
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @plucas,

 

Are you still being bothered by this problem?

I tested it on my side using Firefox, everything is fine.

Could you please provide a specific screenshot?

If such a problem still exists, please post back.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-bacao-msft,

 

the issue still exists. This screenshot shows some of the broken actions. If I click into the actions configuration area, nothing happens.

 

https://imgur.com/a/u0wOhjV

 

Bets Regards

Philipp

I just got hit with this in Chrome.  I created a large Flow and when testing it, the visual shows for a second then dissapears and the Chrome console has a bunch of errors. "Maximum call stack size requested" "No More Capacity Left"

RHCC
Advocate II
Advocate II

This just started happening this morning to a Flow I finished on Friday. It's a large Flow, with lots of buildup and then an 8 case Switch Case with additional Approvals inside each switch. We just went live today and someone reporting an issue with the logic for one case, but without the ability to edit the Flow we are dead in the water. Help!!

plucas
Frequent Visitor

Have you tried using another browser? While having this issue in Firefox, I still could edit my flow in Chrome.

Chrome in particular was throwing "Capacity reached" errors in Console, and halted completely for me. Even after multiple tries, closing everything on my computer, and simply letting the object load, the browser froze and needed to be closed even after 10 minutes of letting it sit.

 

However, I was finally able to edit the Flow using Internet Explorer 11, although the editing experience was extremely slow. But hey, as long as it works with an approved browser, I'm not complaining. Chrome and Firefox are not necessarily supported in the eyes of Microsoft support, at least that's my understanding. I did not try Edge but that would be the next step if IE11 didn't do the trick. Hope this helps someone 🙂

R3dKap
Super User
Super User

Hi all,

Experiencing a lot of these errors (in Chrome) aslo, while editing my flows:

Image 4.png

I also identified a bug: when your flow finishes with parallel branches and you click on the New step link, you can't scroll down to see the New step panel.

At the bottom of my flow I click on New step:

Image 5.png

And then I can't scroll down to see the New step panel:

Image 6.png

Smiley Sad

Emmanuel

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,645)